Friday, August 27, 2010

The Caddy Tam

This is a cute hat that was a snap to knit.  It was very simple pattern taken from the KnitScene magazine winter 2008/Spring 2009 (page 85).  I finished back in July and I hadn't had time to post about it.  For this pattern I used a bulky yarn which was ok (not premier).  Towards the end the yarn it was breaking into pieces.  I plan on making another one in a different color and yarn.  So, that I can give one of them to a friend.  I think I want to keep this one for me but I am not sure yet.  I am also wondering if I would have used the yarn that was used in the magazine (Tahki Montana) would I have had any issues with the yarn. ?? I may end up getting that for the second hat I do.  Regardless, I enjoyed making it.  The pom-pom was fun to make and it adds a touch of fun to the hat. :.=

No comments:

Post a Comment